Bubble Talk

Hi Friends,

Thanks so much for popping by. Today I would like to share a card I made for the current 
Addicted to CAS Challenge. When I saw the theme was bubbles I knew exactly what stamp set I wanted to use.  I have had this adorable WPlus9 set for ages but have never managed to ink it up, so this was the perfect opportunity. 



 Here is what I came up with. This is as CAS as I could do!

Supplies:
WPlus9 Clear Stamps - Bubble Talk
WPlus9 Designer Dies - Bubble Talk
MFT Stamps - Circle Scribbles Background
MFT Die-namics - Stitched Rectangle Stax Set 1
Generic Grey and Green Cardstock
Stampendous Embossing Powder - White
Tsukineko Stamp Pad - VersaMark

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for visiting, I hope you have a great day.
Hugs Ax

Comments

  1. That elephant is darling, Andrea, and I love the border accents. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back to also thank you for enter your wonderful card at Addicted to Stamps and More, Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card with that cute elephant. Thanks for sharing with us over at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww he's so sweet with his bubbles, lovely CAS card x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment